I know its a little late, but Happy New Year to everyone! Last year brought a ton of changes for us…mainly, we left our home in Madrid after more than two years to return home to the South! We are excited to be back in Savannah and I’m looking forward to meeting new friends, couples and clients. And, notice anything different? I am thrilled to start a new year of my business with a fresh start and a new look! A BIG thank you to John Boylan for my sweet new branding, I’m in love! Make sure you explore the website and blog and let me know what you think!
I decided that since everyone usually makes a list of New Year’s resolutions I would share with you my business goals for 2012.
– launch new branding and website done! wooohooo!
– teach someone
– learn from someone
– make new friends
– get published in a magazine
– get published in 3 new wedding blogs
– book 10 weddings for 2012
– reach 500 likes on facebook
– reach 400 followers on twitter
– blog every other day
– plan and photograph two styled wedding shoots
– book a destination wedding
– attend a photography workshop
– start photographing boudoir sessions
– use my photography for good – volunteer/charity/community service
I want to thank everyone who has followed my progress throughout the years. Your friendship and support has meant a great deal. I am excited to see what this year brings!