It was really helpful to me writing goals at the beginning of last year and then being able to see how I did at the end of the year. Some goals I knew were attainable and others were pretty ambitious. But you gotta keep pushing yourself, right!? This starts the second year of real business in Savannah – I learned so much last year but this year I feel like I’ve really got to streamline my practices so that I can offer the best services to my clients.
Here’s this year’s goals:
– now that I’ve got some pretty kick ass branding, I really need to consistently carry it through across the board – this means incorporating it into my website, materials and packaging
– join professional organizations such as PPA and WPPI
– photograph 10 – 12 weddings (so far I have 7 booked)
– add boudoir to my services (ladies, take advantage of my Jan 25th special with Beyond Beautiful by Heather)
– be published on three new wedding blogs (ones I haven’t before been published on)
be published in a magazine done!! in Weddings Unveiled – let’s see if I can do another!
– plan and photograph three styled wedding shoots
– shoot a destination wedding – I actually have two booked for this year – sooooooooo excited!!!
– blog regularly – this means at least 4 times a week
– attend a photography workshop
– teach someone – the photography community has been so gracious with teaching me that I would love to pay it forward!
– donate my services to good causes – am even thinking of offering free wedding photography to a super deserving couple!
– reach 700 likes on facebook
– be more active on Twitter and as a result reach 400 followers
– send hand written postcards to other wedding professionals in the southeast once per season
– have professional pictures taken of myself, Martin and Kahlo – I need photos for my new website and blog!
– and above all, offer the BEST, most streamlined, most fun experience for my clients so that they come away raving happy!