Hi ya sweets! Can you believe its 2015!? Holy crap time flies when you’re having fun and 2014 was probably the funnest. It was such a big year for me – here are some of the goals I achieved and other highlights:
– Spent New Year’s with our old friends in Madrid, Spain
– The most exciting, I went full time with my business!!!!!!!
– photographed 20 amazing weddings all over the Southeast including GA, NC, TN and TX
– photographed more boudoir sessions this year – something I def love doing – come on ladies!
– photographed two surprise proposals!
– 2000 followers on facebook (my goal was 1000) and 0ver 1000 followers on instagram (my goal was 700)
– Attended the Alt Summit summer session in Salt Lake City, Utah – this experience was amazing and allowed me to network with an amazing array of creative professionals & national brands – I’m going again this January!
– along with French Knot Studios, was commissioned by Wedding Paper Divas to create 5 styled shoots inspired by their Fall/Winter invitation line – you have seen some of these start popping up on wedding blogs – stay tuned for more!
– received 16 print features, 3 magazine covers and countless online features on my favorite weddings blogs (Thank you Savannah Magazine, Savannah Weddings, Mingle, Utterly Engaged, Smitten Magazine, Green Wedding Shoes, Ruffled, The Perfect Palette, Wedding Chicks, Style Me Pretty and so many more!)
– Martin and I moved to Athens and bought our first house! (Martin started a PHD program at UGA – but don’t worry Savannah folks, Im there ALL THE TIME! I can’t stay away :) But I love using this period to extend my services to the Athens/ATL area, yay!)
– much more editorial work this year: Savannah Fashion Week lookbook, Ivory & Beau lookbook, ad campaign for Southern Sugaring (Dollface by Jules), a catalog for handbag company Spartina 449, 3 cover shoots for Savannah Weddings and countless articles for Savannah Magazine.
– French Knot Studios and I showed a body of work titled, Reverie, at this year’s Slideluck in Savannah
I’ll be posting my 2015 goals soon, but in the meantime, enjoy some of my favorite images & moments from the past year!